R/C 1/10 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup VIP 2008 (TT01E)
This Tamiya R/C kit faithfully
recreates the Porsche 911 GT3 CUP VIP customer race car. The Porsche 911
GT3 Cup VIP features a shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E chassis that has
its motor mounted longitudinally for optimum balance. Mounted on the
bathtub frame are fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers
that improve rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod which provides a
smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced
design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear
differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 465mm, width: 195mm, height: 134mm.
• Polycarbonate body. Front and rear light cases are compatible with separately sold LEDs for a lit-up model.
• Separate molded parts recreate side mirrors and racing rear wing.
• Stickers are included to recreate a range of markings and logos.
• Wheels are molded in Silver, and paired with slick tires.
• This model runs on the short wheelbase (251mm) version of the TT-01
Type-E chassis, which features shaft- driven 4WD for easy handling.
• Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of
running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL
motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit. Supplied with Torque Tuned Motor.
• Required Items: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.